Sunday 26 October 2014

blank mind




My mind is blank
There is nothing but nothing
Stars

That's my poem. I made that up just now. I think it could probably win a prize.

Truth is, I don't really have anything I wanted to write about this week. I had a plan for a different post but it is going to have to wait. I'm not ready to post it yet.

I have mentioned this before. Changes are coming. I am unsure if it will be to this blog in particular or if I will be starting a separate one, I have yet to decide.  But changes are coming.

These changes are all bases around blogging. I have been reading quite a bit and there are some changes I want to make that will enhance the blog and my blogging experience.

Honestly, I knew blogging would be tough, it's hard to come up with content on a regular basis. My issue so far has been me leaving it till the last moment and realizing I don't have a topic of the day. I want to turn this into more of a full time thing. That's why there are changes coming. My blog as it is now isn't set up for the full time attention I want to give it. Let me say that in different words. I want it to become a full time thing, it wont be that right away. That is a lot of time to devote to something.

I'll give away one secret. I want this or another blog to produce money. Why not? One plan I have is actually to do a blog about my journey to financial success in the blogging community. I'm pretty sure this is going to be one of the hardest things I will do. But that's why I want to blog about it. It will show everyone that anyone can get into it and make it work. If I make it work that is...other wise I will show the world that I didn't get it to work...that would be embarrassing.

In time. I'm in the middle of researching this thing out and documenting as I go. Even if it can bring in a couple hundred bucks a month, that's one more stream of income that has a potential to grow.

Anyways, I'm grateful for you the readers. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have this blog and I wouldn't think there was any potential or point in blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment