Sunday 16 March 2014

Welcome!

Welcome!
Welcome to A Blog by Sparky. I am going to blog about the things that are interesting to me. I will be organizing them into topics, and so far I have 3 (in no particular order).

1. Leadership development/Public Speaking.
2. Survival/Preparedness
3. Symbolism (mostly focusing on Scriptural Symbolism).

I know this list seems odd and random but that's what most of my spare time is filled with, one of these three topics.  I've been thinking about writing a blog for quite some time now, so I figure I should probably get started. There may be one or two more topics added to this list but I want to keep it 5 topics or less. I just can't narrow it down to one, so I figure why not write about all of them?

What's the goal of A Blog by Sparky?
First, it's going to be my study journal. Second, I want to inspire people. 

The future
You will see changes happening to the layout of the blog over the next little while as I figure out exactly how I want it to look. The name may also change, as I am currently second guessing myself. I was trying to create a word that would have all three topics in it; Leadsymvival, survbolismship, leadsurvibolism. lol. Then I realized the name would be to long and hard to remember. Although, leadsymvival is a pretty good one. lol. Anyways, I am currently using this blogger.com site while I build my own website to my liking. That wont be done for a while, but just a heads up. I know some of you wont be interested in all of my topics, so I put each topic on a page of its own.

For now, I am going to commit to a weekly post, probably write it on Sundays and have it ready and posted by Monday morning. Each post will be on one of the topics above, but which one I choose to write about will be random; what ever I am thinking about at the time.

Thanks and Welcome to Leadsymvival... err... I mean A Blog by Sparky!

*DISCLAIMER*
I am not a professional in any of these topics (yet). These are just things I am interested in and study on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment